Been Playing Hookie...

... for the past couple of weeks and not tapped a single alphabet more on my NaNo novel which I'd promised to finish by end of March. Or was it end of January... I can't remember. Blast those damn New Year's Resolutions!!!

Am feeling guilty for it, but not guilty enough yet to shift my butt and get on with the ending. I'm using the same old excuse of 'life getting in the way' of my writing, but don't think anyone's buying it, me least of all. :p

Nevermind. I forsee myself picking up where I left off sometime end of this week. In the meantime, I'm going through a particularly interesting book called 'Healing The Child Within', which is proving to be a vaguely cathartic read. Should be finished with that in the next few days.

Our writing group's new group blog is up and we're all pretty chuffed about it. :) :) :) It will be a good glue to my writing experience and I think Sara, our group moderator is doing a wonderful job of it!

"Better to think of tomorrow than to fwell on yesterday" - AquariusSal

Comments