Making a Grand Mess of Things.

It's day 16 of NaNoWriMo 2007 and I'm making a grand mess of lagging on both 2006's editing AND 2007's writing! Do I feel guilty about it? Strangely enough, No. I'll still complete 2006's editing no matter what. But I'm more interested in seeing how 2007's story progresses. Big differences between the two, in terms of the feel of ths story, the style of the writing and the intimacy of the storyline. I *think* I'm improving quite a bit from 2006 to 2007. I've definitely improved a lot from what I used to write back in the early days. :)

I wish everyone at NaNo 2007 a good journey & may all your stories come to a full, glorious end!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for stopping by my NaNoWriMo 2007 attempt your comments were very insightful and helpful.
Good luck!!!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.