Feeling crappy...

I'm feeling a bit crappy right now, down with the flu. Not a bad as it could have been so I suppose I should be thankful for that. Sent hubby on a bus to Singapore this morning before returning home and went on a shopping trip with Intan my older sister and her hubby and kids. Mom and dad stayed at the apartment watching over baby Aidan.

My head feels full, my right eye watery and my right nose itchy and runny. Hopefully by tomorrow the symptoms will migrate to the left side of my head (they usually do that, flus, have you noticed?). Once that happens it takes only a couple of days before you recover fully from the flu. I wonder now where I caught it in the first place. Probably on one of those days when Mike and I go window shopping or having a coffee or browsing the ICT stores in town. Too many people crowding around you is NEVER a good thing. That's why we don't hang out at the Curve on weekends... too many people gawking around and doing not much else.

Oh man, I really feel crappy... *sniff*

Comments