Pause.

God I feel tired today. Reminds me of that song by Sheryl Crow... 'God I feel like hell tonight, tears of rage I cannot hide...'. Good album, good artist. I wonder if I still have her CD, I probably do, somewhere packed away in a box. Stored away for the interim. On hold. Paused. Of all the things that could so overwhelmingly unstitch my day, it had to go back to that.

It's so bloody hot today, I really ought to be walking around in shorts and spaghetti straps. Indeed, I ought to be by the beach somewhere. Maybe Brighton.. or perhaps somewhere in Hastings. Dip my toes in the cool sea or sit under a canopy of sorts, reading a book and daydreaming.

*whinge* *whinge* *whinge*

Everything is so up in the air still. I suppose life throws you some curveballs to keep you on your toes, otherwise you get too soft. Amazing how much better I'm getting at dealing with life's curveballs these days. Things don't undo me so much like they used to. Except that one thing, of course. Maybe that one thing will never cease to undo me, ever. And maybe I don't want it to.

Comments