Is it just me or is Summer over?

It feels more like late Spring today. Or maybe early Autumn? Having lived all my life (with exception of the two years I spent studying in the US) in tropical climes, so I'm not quite sure how the weather changes, or when it's supposed to change. I know Autumn is meant to be around September or October, but it feels like Summer has quietly slipped by and the first cool tendrils of what Autumn promises has began to appear.

Strangely, I find that a relief. There had been a couple of days this Summer when I felt the weather was even hotter than in Malaysia. I even got heatstroke twice. Maybe it's because the air is drier here, whereas Malaysia is a lot more humid. But anyway, I do look forward to Autumn's arrival. To have a walk through one of the beautiful parks around here and photograph the Autumn colours.

Who knows, maybe there's still a few warm bright days yet in store before Autumn arrives. Hopefully we might still have a chance to have that barbecue we've always wanted to have.

In the mean time I'm watching this :

Comments