I Am SO Dying for an Indian Takeaway Right Now...

... what it being the fasting month and everything. A few minutes to sunset I can murder Namaste's Lamb Biryani! I was musing about what to have for iftar (breaking of fast at sunset) and I remembered our takeaway night a few weeks ago when we found Namaste's menu online (Urbanspoon.com used to have their menu online but they don't feature that anymore, dunno why!). I was so impressed with the food, particularl the Lamb Biryani, that wrote a review on Viewlondon.com as soon as I finished my dinner that night. It was THE best Lamb Biryani I've ever had in years. And I'm from ASIA!!

There's just something about Indian (and Asian food in general) that simply can't be sated with even the best Sunday roast or seafood paella. Maybe it's the predominant use of coconut milk. Or the blend of multiple fragrant spices. Or the kick of spicy hotness in each dish. Or perhaps it's simply something deeply ingrained in the Asian palate that makes us sometimes CRAVE for them. OMG, I just nearly died of craving while searching for a nice photo of a curry online!

Anyway, it's a pain not being able to refer to Namaste's menu online anymore, so I've opted to do a community service by loading the menu up on here! But remember, when you call them up, ask if they still offer the menu item and check if the prices are still the same (they may change their menu by the time I post this up). To anyone who orders the Lamb Biryani from Namaste tonight... ENJOY! *I'm jealous!* :)

Comments