The 11th Hour

Rather than browsing the latest styles and trends this Autumn/Winter on the Fashion Walk in Paris, or buying the latest Wii and Playstation gadgets as a Christmas present, or choosing which cheap airline ticket for the winter holidays, or spending countless hours stuck in Facebook or Myspace, or even trawling the net searching for nude shots of Madonna or Katie Price, have a look at this video. It'll be 80-minutes well spent for you:


Having problems watching / streaming the video? Then go here :

** 11th Hour **

And after you're done watching, take action at:

*** 11th Hour : Take Action ***

S

P.S : Yes, yes... I'm in one of those 'green' moods once more. I keep coming back to it and then I keep forgetting it. Mankind is quite forgetful creatures, so easily distracted by TV. After watching that video though, I am beginning to seriously considering my latent, un-voiced (mainly cuz I don't want to come across as a cuckoo) that TV is indeed the 'one-eyed' Dajjal / Antichrist... only God knows the answer. What's even creepier though is the thought that kept playing in my mind over and over while watching the video - 'the end of the world will come when no one expects it'. When people are distracted with all things worldly and are least expecting the end of the world. CrEePy!!!!!

P.P.S : Don't ask me how NaNo is going. :p

Comments