Next Foray : Human-hybrid angel in the forest!


This is what the forest looks like in my mind. The one where the lone Friar is stalked by the hybrid human-robot. Of course I won't call it a 'hybrid human-robot'... that's just lame. It's more of a pseudo-human. The idea for the story came to me in 2012 and it started with the lone friar slowly making his way through the forest - a no man's land - on his way to a destination he never arrives at.

It's a bit of a departure from my first digital e-book, which is a contemporary romance novel published on Amazon, entitled 'The Matchmaker of Campiglia'. Unlike 'The Matchmaker of Campiglia', this work will need to be predominantly plot-driven, partly because there are many more characters in this story, and also I've learned from experience that I am not the most efficient writers and by having a clear structured plot I'll have to force myself to be more efficient with words.  I feel I should do it for this year's NaNoWriMo, but I'll need to finalise my plot first. Time to go hunting for a Writing Buddy methinks!

Comments